P.R. Public School, a CBSE board school in Muzaffarnagar UP, aims at nurturing individuals with paramount values and multivalent competencies. This lofty ideal is accomplished by virtue of a dynamic curriculum that envisions not only academic excellence but a wholesome all round development of the child, his character and personality, aesthetic refinements, effective skills and the art of living.
It started with a dream…. a glorious vision to create an ambience conducive to creative learning. An innovative direction towards providing Global education with its feet firmly grounded in the Indian soil.
A humble Endeavour to touch the grandest in heights of excellence in Education. A school with a difference! A school that has become a trendsetter in radical and progressive education.
The school’s philosophy is based on a set of strongly held beliefs which is put into action everyday by each child in a sensitive manner and providing appropriate developmental programmes so as to encourage not just learning but also the love for learning.
- The development of global citizens – individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Our vision at the P.R. Public School is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it. With more than three decades in the service of education, we have summed up our vision statement in these words, “Excellence in education and All-Round Development.”
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA – International Children’s Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News – Journalism
- NASA Trip
- Social Service Teen Camp
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity based alearning
- Well equiped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, chemistry and Biology Laboratory
The challenge lies in utilizing the changing learning patterns and with changes in the methods of instructions compiled with technological advancements, to create an educational experience that will uphold our commitment towards nation building.
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM