Welcome to P.R. Public School Website
P.R. PUBLIC SCHOOL was established in MUZAFFARNAGAR in the year 1992.It is an unaided Christian Minority school and is open to children of all communities. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education under the 10 + 2 Scheme. The medium of instruction is English. The school has a sprawling campus wide area. It has manicured lawns and an exquisite array of plants. The school wins trophies and prizes in the MUZAFFARNAGAR Flower Show every year. P.R. PUBLIC SCHOOL has state of the art infrastructure with Digital class room teaching, a public announcement system and a network of close circuit cameras to ensure the safety and well being of the children.
Our vision is to create healthy and controlled surroundings, having moral atmosphere for the students to breathe in and inculcate, in them, a feeling of love for all living beings; respect and regards for their ‘Gurus’, elders and superiors; compassion, service and ‘Sewa’ towards weaker, poorer & the needy and many such virtues which are most needed in today’s World, along with professional excellence.
The Mission of the school is to provide an environment that lays emphasis on intellectual and emotional growth in which every student discovers and realizes his/her full potential and highest academic standards are achieved; where emphasis is laid on integrity, ethics, moral courage, hard work, responsibility and self-discipline, where activities focus on developing visionary.
The school’s motto “LOVE ONE ANOTHER” is the cornerstone around which the character and personality of every child is moulded. The school visualises an educational system based on instilling cardinal values, pursuit of excellence in all things and service to humanity. Thus as the students step out of the sacrosanct precincts of their alma mater they are armed with faith in themselves.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES !
Towerview Primary School promotes high achievement, personal development and learning for life and work,by working with children to:
- develop thinking and inquiring minds with a spirit of curiosity.
- become highly motivated and life long learners.
- be flexible, adaptable and open to the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of modern life and the world of work.
- have high self-esteem – respecting themselves, others and the environment.
- be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- recognize their capabilities and maximize their individual potential in all areas of the curriculum.
- advance and gain confidence in their technological skills.
- seek to extend themselves aesthetically, culturally, intellectually, morally, physically and spiritually.